NABL ( National accreditation board for Laboratories) has been promoted by the Quality council of India to promote quality in Testing & Calibration Laboratories.
The primary aim of board is to accredit the HCO’s based on their conformity to the ISO 17025 / ISO 15189 standard.
The ISO Technical committee has developed ISO-17025 / ISO 15189 Standard as a guiding document for accreditation of testing and certifying bodies. The NABL also developed guidelines and specific criteria for deferent types of testing Labs.
QMS Consultants having vast experience in development of various Management systems is providing consultancy to Labs for getting the NABL accreditation.
Our core team for NABL consultancy consists of Management experts, Pharmacist and trained auditors for ISO-17025 / ISO 15189. They are having experience in development of manual (Documentation), training, and implementation.
We help Testing and calibration laboratories to achieve Accreditation by:-
- Development of complete Manual (Documents).
- Development of SOP’s.
- Training of staff for their Responsibilities.
- Implementation of written documents.
- Training for Conducting Internal Audits.
- Help in Internal Audits.
- losing of corrective request raised by assessment team.
- NABL - National accreditation board for Laboratories